The Scout Troop enjoyed an exciting summer camp in Dorset at the end of August.
15 Scouts camped at Buddens Scout Centre near Wareham.
- Watching an open-air movie screening in the ruins of Corfe Castle
- Visiting Brownsea Island to see the site of the first Scout camp
- Riding a tracked vehicle at the Tank Museum
- Watching the Red Arrows, parachutists and wing-walkers at the Bournemouth Air Festival
- Seeing fireworks on the beach at Weymouth
- Visiting the abandoned village of Tyneham
- Going to the Splashdown water park at Poole